Comic Book Divas and Miss Misery are excited to announce the “Miss Misery Comic Book Cover Contest”; now it’s your chance to show off your art skills and maybe you will get your cover art published on the cover of “Miss Misery’s A Haunting Desire“.
Comic Book Divas/Miss Misery Comic Book Contest is open to all artists between the ages of 17 and up from all over the country, artists may use any art forms they choose, from pencils and, to charcoal sketching along with a whole lot of creativity. Artists will be drawing a cover for Miss Misery’s first comic book entitled “Miss Misery’s A Haunting Desire” using the new “Miss Misery’s A Haunting Desire” blank cover that they will use to create their masterpiece.
About “Miss Misery’s A Haunting Desire”
Miss Misery first comic book is entitled “Miss Misery’s A Haunting Desire”; the comic book tells the tale of Miss Misery’s obsession with her favorite band “DAMMIT” and and how she follows them everywhere they appear, she is clearly the bands biggest fan, but her heart belongs to John the band’s lead guitarist John, the only problem is he doesn’t know how she feels.
Miss Misery doesn’t do flowers, candy or jewelry to get the attention of a potential boyfriend..but KIDNAPPING will really impress them.
What do the winners receive for their comic book cover inspiration you ask? Well you you get something a lot better than a blow from Miss Misery’s axe we can promise you that, unless of course you are into that sort of thing then we recommend getting some serious help or just wait for Miss Misery to find you.
WINNER – Will have their art work published on the cover of “Miss Misery’s A Haunting Desire” as a variant edition of the comic book. 10 copies of the “Miss Misery’s A Haunting Desire” variant edition with their cover on the comic.
SECOND PLACE - Will have their art work placed as a centerfold in the comic and will receive 5 copies of the “Miss Misery’s A Haunting Desire”
THIRD PLACE – A copy of the Regular Edition and variant edition of the “Miss Misery’s A Haunting Desire” comic book and a Miss Misery T-Shirt.
- Contestants must be 17 and up.
- Covers must include the image of Miss Misery as the focal point of the cover, and may not include any nudity. The use of copyrighted or trademarked characters is prohibited unless approval is granted by the owner.
- Artists may submit 2 cover ideas.
- All artwork must be complete, however the art work does not need to be colored if you choose to do a sketch or penciled and ink cover.
- Covers will be judged on artwork and creativity.
- Entries must be received by October 21st 2012 Midnight.
- Entries must be sent in high-resolution of at least 300 DPI in either a PDF or PNG format. Send entries to email@example.com
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org